Unclaimed Capital Credit Refunds

Sandhill Telephone Cooperative mails Capital Credit Refund checks to qualified Members who received our services in prior years. Many of the checks are returned by the post office for inadequate or incorrect address or have never been cashed.  An administrative fee will be deducted for reissued checks as authorized by the SCDOR.

Unclaimed Capital Credit Refunds – Click Here To Search
(The Search link above may not be compatible with Google Chrome or Firefox on our website.
The file does work with Internet Explorer or Safari.)

Sandhill Telephone Cooperative provides Members an opportunity to identify the possibility of an Unclaimed Capital Credit Refund by searching the provided list. If you have an Unclaimed Capital Credit Refund, complete the Unclaimed Capital Credit Form Request to make a claim (must have Adobe Reader in order to search the Unclaimed Capital Credit Refund list) and follow the instructions on the form to submit/mail to Sandhill.

Unclaimed Capital Credit Refunds issued from 1994 thru 2005 must be claimed through the SC State Treasurer’s Office. Visit online at www.treasurer.sc.gov