Do you love taking photos? Have you ever dreamed of having your photos published for thousands of people to see? Here’s your chance! Sandhill is accepting entries for its first-ever Directory Cover Photo Contest. High-quality digital images should be submitted by email to email@example.com by Feb. 12. Photos will be judged based on their creativity, photographic quality and ability to convey the beauty of the Sandhill region. The winner will receive a $100 bill credit!
Please take note of the following guidelines in order to be considered:
- Participants must be Sandhill members.
- Participants must be the sole owner of the image.
- Photos must be taken in Sandhill’s service area.
- Photos must be suitable for directory cover display.
- Photos with added borders or text will not be accepted.
- Permission must be secured if the photo is taken of someone else’s property.
- Employees, board members and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- Please submit your photos in JPEG format. The larger the file size, the better.
- Please do not submit more than five images per member.
- Sandhill is only accepting digital photographs at this time and is unable to use other art forms, such as drawings and paintings.
- A name, Sandhill phone number and photo location must be included with each entry